Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Postagram

I've been meaning to share this fun Instagram app - Postagram -  I found out about here.  
You get your first 5 post cards free - we sent ours to the grandparents and great-grandmas and they loved it!  
Here's the one I sent to myself to see what they looked like:

Little Girls sure has grown into that outfit in a hurry.

A nice 4x6" postcard with the picture of your choosing that can be popped out to stick on the fridge or frame or what have you.  
I wish there was more space to type a note, they limit the characters you can use so be brief.  
Other than that, it's a fun why to make someone's day.

We've also tried and really like the Postal Pix app.  
The 4x4" prints are good quality and a nice size.  
Clara has a nice little shrine beginning in our entry way; 
this will be fun to add to as we take more pictures.

Any one else have favorite ways of printing their iPhone pics?  
Do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment