Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Memphis Showered us with Love

Bo and I headed up to Memphis this weekend for a baby shower, one last trip out of Mississippi before Little Lady arrives.  It was great.  I really couldn't have asked for anything better - good company, good food, and lots of good memories.  Most notably, the running out of beer one hour into the festivities.  I did mention this was a baby shower, right?  I may have forgotten to mention this baby shower included a keg.  All in all, everything else ran quite smoothly and I was happy to see and visit with so many friends and family.  Bo and I are so lucky.

Our most gracious host, Ruth Ellen, opened her home to host the shower and with the help of my MIL, April and sister-in-law Emi it turned out amazingly.  Here are a few pictures of the fantastic food they prepared...



And the beautiful table centerpiece...




 Oh!  And the dessert table was not to be missed...




I must give much thanks to Jonathan Jerkins for taking all these fantastic pictures.  Thanks buddy.


Cheers to 34 weeks.  We're getting to the home stretch!



1 comment:

  1. 34 weeks! The party was perfect and you are absolutely stunning. YAY BABY!

    ReplyDelete