Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well, I'm blogging. Who'd have ever thought?  I sit here faced with one last final pharmacology exam, first step of medical boards looming ahead and we're having a baby.  I guess there is no better time to start this blog then when I can't possibly fit anything else in this packed schedule.  You only live once.


I cannot say what this blog will amount to.  Honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of Facebook and now that Instagram is following suit - I'm diving headfirst into the blog-o-sphere.  Leslie, I'm following in your footsteps...



4 comments:

  1. Oh Katie! You were alwayas such an amazing person. So bright and lovely. You seem to have accomplished so much in just a short time. I see your name and im always intrigued to read about whats going on in your life. So very happy for you! May you continue to be blessed through your pregnancy. Your going to be great! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete